Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mother Teresa

What she accomplished is what civilization is about. She did so because of her faith and belief that there is God and that he really wanted her to do what she did. Barbarians would have just thrown those orphans off of a mountain or let them fend for themselves propagating themselves as animals in an only the strongest survive mentality.

Well what do you know.

Jesus says that the "meek shall inherit the Earth", not to be confused with the ones who act meek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........