Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Love is.

This picture brings such memories for me. I miss my kids sometimes so much. This one was about me fussing at my daughter Janell, usually she spilled something like milk and this day was probably no different. Except for her tender little heart; this day when I did, she sought solace in her brothers arms. I melted and could not be upset any more and grabbed the camera because of the cute picture it made. I am glad now because it reminds me of why I have sacrificed so much.

Love is the only thing worth sacrificing for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........