Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The end of the World

There are a plethora of end of the world prognosticators around who constantly insist that the world will be destroyed and I will unequivocally state that they are wrong.

The word of God, the Bible does not say that the world will end now or in the next couple of years. What it does say is that it will end eventually but only after:
Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them..... this one thousand years from now.

The new date for the end is 2012 (there have in my life time been several dates) projected. I have yet to subscribe to any of them. Yet I have added and will again reiterate my own speculation of mega world calamity knowing full well that I will be lumped in with them as a kook. So be it. Only time will tell if I am right. Again so be it.

The meteor that I predict will damage the earth and set mankind off on a perilous rampage that kills a third of people is:
Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

The length of time is specific; five months, as to when mankind looses its noggin and kills:
Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

The timing listed in the Bible is indeed not precise at this point but we can get a gist and make some relative guesses.

Jesus says:
Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Theologians agree that this is the rebirth of Israel. The earliest possible date being April 1948.

The parameters of the time frame is this:
Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.


1948 plus 120 equals 2068.

Their are many visions and prophecies that have had to be fulfilled before any of these things could come to pass. Mark my words. The "at the time of the end" spoken of in the book of Daniel began in 1948.

There is but a couple of prophecies yet to be fulfilled.
Dan 11:45 And he shall plantH5193 the tabernaclesH168 of his palaceH643 betweenH996 the seasH3220 in the gloriousH6643 holyH6944 mountain;H2022 yet he shall comeH935 toH5704 his end,H7093 and noneH369 shall helpH5826 him.
Dan 12:1 And at thatH1931 timeH6256 shall MichaelH4317 stand up,H5975 the greatH1419 princeH8269 which standethH5975 forH5921 the childrenH1121 of thy people:H5971 and there shall beH1961 a timeH6256 of trouble,H6869 such asH834 neverH3808 wasH1961 since there wasH4480 H1961 a nationH1471 even toH5704 that sameH1931 time:H6256 and at thatH1931 timeH6256 thy peopleH5971 shall be delivered,H4422 every oneH3605 that shall be foundH4672 writtenH3789 in the book.H5612
These two for sure that I know of.

The battle between the Ram and He Goat being nearly completed I have previously stated that these events take approximately 10 to 12 years; the time frame for the starting gun, that is the meteor, to begin, is from 2011 to 2013 (Then man kind can begin to sweat) and lasts until 2064 on the outside.

I say this. If the events I have just described do not occur by then, then the bible is just a very interesting document which you may choose to live by or not.

I say they will happen. Until then atheist. Stand down or you will be forced to stand down. Learn to live and let live and quit blaming Christian because you feel guilty. That is insane.

This prediction goes against every man and woman I have heard of who prophesied in the name of the Lord; and know of today, so if these things happen just like I say then Al, you will be able to say my brother was right and a true messenger of God. Atheists and others were wrong. There must be a God. I will be vindicated but more importantly God's word will be vindicated. God gets the glory and I, who am nothing now will be blessed. If I m wrong, oh well I am nothing anyway so what would it matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........