Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

Anti Athiest

In the Summer of 1989 the iron curtain came down and all of the captive nations who were freed were in essence nearly completely atheistic. Since then the number of people who have declared that there is a God has skyrocketed.

These statistics come by way of an idiot atheist named Molyneaux.

Russia 52% believe in God

Czech Republic 39%

Hungary 46%

Estonia 51%

And I am sure that there are several others but as is always the case with these kind of liars they don't want to give out their failure rates. So contrary to his statement that Atheism is crushing religion God is crushing Atheism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........