Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ok I have put this site back on line open to anyone.

I did that on purpose to one write a new install and two, to cut off any fuckers that may be coming here because of the argument between Al and, me also to give me time to think about what I wanted to do.

My ex-brother who is an ex-dope head is a fuck up par excellence, and I disown him because he thought to fuck with our family to fill his phychotic need for revenge from stupid shit that happend when he was eight. He s 47 now. He has no excuses.

End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........