Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

More comments I made some where else

The picture is from Fail Blog.


"So this magic only works once? And Obama will get punished at the ballot in November?"

It is not magic. The people believed him when he gave the buck stops here sermo...I mean speeches with out using the phrase.

The people; I say, are not going to buy that again. Also while millions are deprived of jobs it would tend to raise ire towards a government apparently bent on making their condition permanent by foolish policies.

So apparently with this President the buck doesn't stop at the Presidency cause....he keeps blaming someone else ....aaaand the people ain't that dumb as to not see that apparently he was lying. Besides I don't know anybody who sympathized with him. 'Were' impressed though.

Not any more.

Too much moderate compromise. In a parabolic question I ask. If you were heading straight for a cliff and needed to make a 180 to avoid going over would you split the difference? Noooo. Or is it nooooooooooo.

In war does the art of compromise win? Nope on that one also.

"Life is what costs dearest. So why is it that intellectuals banty around with words? Why not just say it? I will tell you why. FEAR. So I say but Cervantes says.
It is past all controversy that what costs dearest is, and ought to be, most valued.
Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)




No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........