Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Everything is going to be about the election today

I have no desire to comment today on election results. I have every confidence that the Democrats are going to receive a drubbing par excellence and I look forward to catching the results late tonight....Tomorrow I will because I have something nasty to say; something along the lines of ^^^^ ^^^ and ^^^^ ^^^...So unless something comes up I intend to do something else like work on my moms patio. In fact here lets do this...




As you can see I have made some progress and now have an outline in brick where the Patio shall go....Something to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........