Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Gov. has gotta do it according to the constitution

I found this; 'big ol' political lie', video. The guy; who does the video, still got it wrong. Where? Constitutionally the Gov. cannot make it law that people must purchase something like health insurance.....doesn't matter if they make it a law to purchase something from the private sector or not. In fact that is worse; and amounts to collusion, with whatever industry they have installed as such.

Never fear though, all that will be destroyed; and not reinstated, right after we defeat the onslaught of invading hordes. T-rrrust me on that. So lets not give them one more excuse and repeal the health bill.

2 comments:

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........