Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I am going to pick my wife up from the airport today

Why?..... It is a torture of a kind being with her yet I put not my faith in her or my marriage; so I go for the sake of God, and the Kingdom of Heaven, and because Jesus plainly forgives and if I say I am a follower of his I must also plainly forgive......and try to forget..

Never the less I learned this song as I sang it in Junior High; directed by a fantastic choir director Kathy Melsna, whom I loved dearly(don't effin go there with that thought) It is in love of God that I post this....

The impossible dream....For what I cannot do God can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........