Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Letters to God


I just got done watching the Movie, Letters to God for the second time, and it's affect on me was greater than the first.

2Co 3:1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some
others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?

2Co 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all
men:

2Co 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle
of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the
living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

I urge all to watch this movie. The realization that in our weakest moments that is when God is most powerful; yet he exhibits this power not in a furious display of might, but in the beauty of his awesome and unending love; grace, and mercy, for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........