Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Retirement

I went from this article about the ten worst places to retire to.... which I saw a stupid statement about taxing SSI....which isn't....to the SSI system being sucked dry by bloodsucking politicians.

Then I thought about a statement I made in "complete privacy", about my second wife dying in 2017.....Let's see, I will be...um...I will be....58....The way that world events are going what with the relative peace and all and the economics causing world wide mental stress....I see...WAR! I wonder if by 2017 we get invaded. People like Janet Michelle; being the whoring types, would likely get their heads cut off.

The parsimonious blabber mouthing blithering idiots who have bureaucratized the whole retirement system.....well after we get invaded; and us, the sons of this republic win... will be dead, or tried and shot for treason, or ostracized from society.

In the mean time the thing I think I'll do is file for a legal separation from my wife. Jesus she is nuts.

1 comment:

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........