Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Unruly and unholy

Why do empires die? Too much largess makes people too complacent..... The United States has overreached it's boundaries to the insult of the rest of the world and for that we shall pay....


Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Studies done to figure out why kids grow up to be monsters?.....Good God.

The Greek empire built around Athens died from lack of deciseviness. The Roman empire died from lack of concern.

The American Economic Empire dies from lack of self dicipline. All born out of the same general attitude..... Lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........