Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Vision is over

About David Wilkerson,s book The Vision, as written and published in the 70's. It was a false vision. Yet in it's sense was a fulfilment of prophesy found here:


Dan 11:14 And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.

I declare By God; may he strike me dead, if I am wrong that this Vision of David Wilkerson's was that vision . In this judgement I also say that God has used David to bring many into salvation and a tool or stepping stone to full fill his word perfectly in a matter and so I judge not the man only the sight that these things occurred not for his sake but for the Glory of God. Be blessed David Wilkerson and as you are an old man now may you rest in God when you pass from this life into Love.

God forgive me for being angry about this matter for it was misplaced and I should have not been.

Now if I have found favor in the sight of the Lord that this matter be closed and that for this short time between now star fall that the world be at peace and strive not to full fill this vision any longer that other verses as they are written may be full filled as I discern that a time of peace is at hand.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........