Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Fire between your will for me and my will for me.

This started out as a comment on Old Whigs site but as I droned on I realized that this was an article all by it self and I should just go ahead and make it a permanent entry into my site.


I cannot negate the fact that this world declares family as the God of our lives.If we are the possessors of our own souls then our will for our own lives outweighs the will of other people for us and vise versa (of course).

AKA My will for me supersedes any one else's will for me.The one exception is God the Fathers will for me.In other words I am here not because my sister and mother and sister wanted me here but because God wanted me here cause I am definitely not here because I want to be here and circumstances dictate that I stay here until something changes or occurs which I do not know what that change or occurrence is.
I can only guess with a probability of 50%. Long way around saying your guess is as good as mine. I could build a list of probabilities to contemplate which of course I have done so in my own mind and if I wanted to (which I do) to screw people up I would give you only one.
Undoubtedly people latch on to one idea and ordinarily run down all kinds of crazy paths with it which is wrong for them to do.
I say that wisdom dictates that a person think about the contraindications of what they do before the do them. I say that fools do before they think. I say that fools take there chances. I say that fools may say they want one thing and get the obverse. I honestly believe that most fools believed they were going to get something different and then blame all kinds of things or other people when it don't turn out like they think it will. I also say there is a fine line between a fool and not a fool. The line is; a not fool says I am a fool and a fool says I am not a fool.

I digressed:
I know that I have a set criteria with which to exit which I will not abandon because they make plain common sense, and for a person to abandon common sense is to reject one of the first principles God teaches us in our infancy. In simple English don't do something until you are materially prepared to do it.

I ignore what other people want for me and do what I think I need to do to accomplish the goals I set for me. No one can usurp or change my goals for me except me again with the exception of God the Father who I realize and who I recognize causes me to set my goals for me through me and is beyond any of my doubts preeminent in me.

His verse for me in this matter was:
Isa 48:4 Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;

Because God hath revealed unto me and I also reveal this to you that I have all faith that when I pray every night the lords prayer that the father for his sake and his glory keeps me from evil and from doing evil.

I rejoice also in this that I have been counted like Jesus as an evil man which once you get to really know me you realise that I am not.

The verse that also covers this is:
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

I am happy when I should be happy and mad when I should be mad but a wealth of joy floods my soul and near 100 % of the time under near any circumstance you will find I am able to make lite of my situation by GOD.

I am where I am supposed to be and when according to God's plan which he keeps to himself is ready for me to move he will open the door and I will go and not because anyone else thinks I should. In another word. I go when I go and I stay when I stay. Right now the exit is closed.

By the way did you know that I am an excellent Poker player.

No offense Al It was certainly a legitimate ponderance of the matter on your part. I am not so sure that my family understands how very deep far and wide the love of God permeates my life. It is complete and perfect according to the designs God has for me.

I wrote an article about 5 years ago on the subject. I am not perfect, but for what God has in mind I am perfect for the Job.

The same goes for every man woman and child alive today or who has ever lived or will ever live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........