Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Melange of ...........you decide

Un-believable, Incredible, Fantastic, Hilarious, Absurd, Frightening, Nuts and O....M........G.

What are these people thinking! I mean what the............................are these people really thinking

Dumb dudes try to steal pickup truck that doesn't run, Mom and daughter steal cop car for joy ride, idiot nabbed after 50 some mile chase in GARBAGE truck, And here is a real story, There is an award for the best crapper.

Some how I just needed to know that there was some really...........I don,t have any words for it,

Yes I do..wahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........