Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

Judge not lest ye be judged

A man says to me thirteen years ago and I can't quite remember the words but the gist I got was- 'so none of this affects you? I had no freakin idea what the hell he was talking about so I took a wild guess and went with the first thing that popped into my head (the children of god are not beholden to this earth) and said no. The moron flinched like he was going to attack me. By God the janitor happened to be sitting in a chair 15 feet away; waiting to close up the (big church) immediately yelled' "Tim.! Take it outside!", to which I instantly said, "never mind, I'm done with him anyway".

To this day I can only speculate wtf he was talking about. I still think it had to do with some kind of curses(not cusses).
To that I have this answer. Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. I cursed not therefore I was not cursed. In other words you could try and lay what ever curse or personal judgement upon me you wanted and I could not be cursed because God, the fulfiller of curses would not enable any curse laid against me. However any who cursed me or got judgemental found themselves so cursed and even doubly so.

Do yourselves a favor and don't think evil against me or think to do evil against me. I desire good for you's not evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........