Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Perspective

I have not changed-just my perspective changed. I have; unbeknown to my family, always behaved in public as a Christian, but for 25 years I looked at life nearly totally from a non-christian almost atheistic perspective ie., what does God have to do with it all. I found this incomplete and was unable to fathom some of the macro trends I saw developing. I understood at least that their was undercurrents at play.

Until God revealed himself to me and drew me into the bible especially the old testament prophecies and caused me to dismiss what theologians had been saying and current high profile preachers and so called men of God who have been almost to a man completely discredited , was I then able to discern the macro direction that the world was taking and the part that the U.S. had in it.
If you thought that you had some respect for me in the past and because of my change of perspective you don't now then you will discover another area to overcome in yourself. Having a person, a human being to look up to will nearly always fail because at sometime in that persons life they will stumble in your esteem of them which will lead to a serious reevaluating of yourself. Maybe that would be good or maybe destructive. Perhaps you needto be destructed in order to be restructured. But the failing on your part surely would have been finding your strength in the perception of an others apparent strength. That in it's truest extreme would be trying to find salvation in them.......... mere mortals.

I have a confession to make:

I was exposed to a massive dose of asbestos when I was 12. I may not have many more years to live. I am starting to see the beginnings of what may be similar symptoms in myself, symptoms that I saw in my dad before he was diagnosed with mesothelioma. So if you don't mind I will be pleasing my self and it pleases me to make every effort to please God by his Son Jesus.
If God wills: I will live to see the ball drop, if not look for me here:

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

I haven't gotten the biblical account of prophecy perfectly right ( the book of Daniel; the vision of the he did she did, gives me fits) of that I am sure but I do believe that you will see me no less than on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........