Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A dog smells it's own shit first

Atheists believe that men are just really smart animals. The problem with anybody is that it is extraordinarily difficult to look beyond ones own bas self and objectively critique anybodies else's idea or ideals.

Our tendencies as men are to be subjective/objective or objective/subjective. Atheists almost in toto are thinking that if they are nothing but a smart animal then so to must be the rest of mankind.

Ergo they are smelling their own imperfections (shit).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........