Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Is it really bragging? No it is just fact.

Recently I have posted several pictures from my youth. None of these things could have occurred if I were a maladjusted kid. If I was a mal adjusted as people have accused me of I would not have maintained any course, and would have had a severe case of attention deficit. But when you look at the results of my life you could not say that I was add., for one thing I set a course when I was Sixteen to become an HVAC and fridge technician, and at the age of 50 I can honestly tell you that I became a very good one. No one accomplishes such a feat by being ADD ever. Not even by chance.

Rather I must have been well adjusted in spite of the circumstance of living in what must have been a dysfunctional family. Certainly was technically a dysfunctional family in light of Dad being gone 9 months or more out of every year.

Any other thought on these matters is purely subjective speculation falsely placed for nefarious purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........