Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

Solutions

One of the solutions to big memory with ipods, ect. and cell phones is removable flash and hard drives , which would allow for a person to pick the hard drive and flash drive they wanted or could afford. Also giving the person the ability to move the memory with functions, effectively retaining the things they like from one phone to another. This would create a common new market for phones and gengericize much of the industry which will make the cost of manufacturing fall like a meteor slamming into the earth.


Al, s right I can fix goddamn near anything you have including applications of current and new technologies and social systems. Most of you philosophers can just fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........