Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Keeping the people in check

This is exactly what I have said about peoples ignorance concerning the constitution.

The Author Bright writes in the Christian Science monitor, "Yes, we've got to take note of the return of these right-wing militia groups, but more importantly, government and law enforcement officials need to make sure they're kept in check".

The unrest of the 80's and 90's that eventually ended up with the bombing of the OK City Fed building was caused by the ,"government and law enforcement officials", trying to get control of these groups.

So mister Bright and his ilk need to shut up and sit down before they convince the Gov to do the paranoid shit they were doing back in the 80's and 90's and get some more people killed.

I will personally hold these out of place doomsayers responsible if something atrocious happens.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, they're so damn anxious to shut people up. As a Conservative, I don't hear the same thing being said about the Libs.

    The Lefties are dangerous, man.

    ReplyDelete

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........