Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cooling cycles

Did ya ever watch a top spin. It is not perfect now is it? Planet Earth is like a top as it spins around the sun and it's spin is not perfect either, neither is Earth. This all combines to make for a wobbly orbit but not one that you can normally discern even year to year.

But it is repetitive.

Without scientific proof I am thinking that earth is in a cool down cycle longer lasting than many people want to admit especially those who stake their careers and income on that not happening.

However lest some of those who would say that means we do not have to resort to so called green energies should take a back seat to my bad finger(make me mad and I can use the other words). There are more than enough reasons for converting to other energy sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........