Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fountains of the deep

Ja ever hear that during a tectonic event that the ground ceases to be a solid and acts much more like a liquid? D'ja ever hear that the earths crust is positively loaded with water?
My theory is that the earth was struck by a small comet and this cause a major shock wave to travel through the crust. The blow would have also deformed the earth mildly the combination of the deformation and shock wave would have had the effect of squeezing the water up and out of the crust. Ergo the fountains of the deep. The comet itself gave up billions of tons of water while transiting our atmosphere and upon impact. It also makes plausible the idea that the volcanoes would have sudden cause to erupt as their plugs could have been weakened from the crust rupturing earth quakes.

All of this combined with the billions of tons of water the comet itself lost while transiting our atmosphere and upon impact equals planet wide flood.


"There are many volcanic rocks interspersed between the fossil layers in the rock record—layers that were obviously deposited during Noah's flood. So it is quite plausible that these fountains of the great deep involved a series of volcanic eruptions with prodigious amounts of water bursting up through the ground. It is interesting that up to 70 percent or more of what comes out of volcanoes today is water, often in the form of steam. "

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c010.html

I don't agree as much with this article, but the 70 percent volume water from volcanoes is much more that I imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........