Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

George Washingtons visions and propesies

George Washington reports this event in his life Corroborated by this man and after having read the most recent article and comments at Wizbang I am completely disheartened, by the utter callousness of not only the article but the comments. I take it as a sampling of the one side in this great verbal battle between should we help the down trodden or throw them off a cliff as the barbaric ancient Spartans used to do.

Wizbang and the ultra right wing are advocating a metaphorical throwing them off a cliff. We can not unless we are willing to face the consequences of doing so.

The consequences are large scale civil unrest even civil war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........