Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Feelings versus logic

Math 15:14

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

There is a road and this road has two drainage ditches on each side. When men live by feelings alone they fall in the left ditch. When they live by logic alone they fall in the right ditch. Those ditches are full of effluent from open pit cesspools. They are the draught ditches that the crap of doing either or only has created. That mankind has created. Now you know why the people on the left and right bitch so much. They smell something stinky. Never fear though it is just there own................

It is at the juncture where logic and emotions meet where the road is.

If you understand that I don't move until logic and feeling meet then you understand me.

Logic versus feelings is a misnomer. It actually is Logic and feelings walking hand in hand on a straight and narrow road. I guarantee you it is freakishly narrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........