Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My wife is nuts

She says to me yesterday that God is mad at you(me).
I wish I (herself) were dead.

Funny....I don't wish I were dead.

Last I checked it wasn't me who was not trying to live up to a promise it was her.

You can't make promises and renege on them or cause others to not be able to fulfill promises they have made to God and not suffer at least depression. In every case I have noted.......every person when they do such a thing they suffer.....one way or the other.

This nation may very be suffering as well for the very same thing.

People recently have said to me that they felt sorry for me. Why? I don't feel sorry for me. If I don't feel sorry for me then your feelings concerning me are in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........