Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

WHAT?

In the beginning the word was with God and the word was God.

IN THE beginning WHAT WAS THERE?!!!!!!!! JUST GOD!!!!!!!!

WHAT DID GOD USE TO CREATE WITH? JUST HIS WORD WHICH WAS HIMSELF!!!!!!!

The Universe was created when God said these three little words. LET THERE BE!!!!!!


What did God Create everything out of? I said this nicely before. Now I am going to say this not so nicely. WE live because GOD said so and it ain't no accident.

We are created out of God and only God and we exist and live because God says so and said so and continues to say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........