Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Atheists are losing the ideological war

Atheist are; at least the highly intelligent ones, now attacking along a more incontrovertible path by calling into question the morality of God. I say incontrovertible because by some general rules of human conduct God has killed innocent people. They are arguing from the position that "if there is a God", and he is love, how could love kill any one who is innocent. Trying to say that there is no God because a loving God would not kill an innocent or command that his children kill an innocent (child).



This argument is negated in the one thing that I say that all atheist stupidly ignore, that if there is a God he has created us in both spirit and flesh and the flesh cannot dwell in heaven, and that we are as eternal as he is then, God has killed the body and not the soul or spirit of a person and therefore if God gave us a life, it is only borrowed from him and he can take it back at any time. It was his to give; and he did, and his to take away. But the one thing that I can tell he does not take away; though I suppose that if you asked God to do so he would, is your eternal life. In other words when God ends your life in the flesh he is not killing the real you, and therefore to him it is relatively a metaphorical death in nature. By the words I read he intends to raise you up and judge whether he wants you in heaven or not. They also do not think that God is responsible for any ones death at all. The fact is that God the Father is responsible for all deaths.
He does so certainly by his apparent inaction. If he is almighty and all powerful and can raise up from the dead and heal he most certainly would be capable of maintaining a mans life for ever. In fact studies have shown that heart tissue could live indefinitely.

Why then would he be responsible? We live and die by his rules that he set forth, and according to the bible, though is capable of waiving his rules and principles and from time to time does so, are set in stone so to speak for the vast majority of men. So I say it could be argued that whoever has the power and makes the rules which is God ultimately is the responsible party for their lives. This by the way lends to my argument that God is ultimately in total control.


Back to the grist of this article. In fact they are (atheists)avoiding any intellectual debate concerning the mathematical proof that God does or does not exist. In one such recent debate the atheist opponent said that he did not have to prove anything. That we were the ones that were challenging the truth. However I say that was an extraordinary affront to debating in it's totality. The very facts have been proven and obviously the guy has nothing to refute our argument with. Nothing, or he would have simply offered them up. If there had of been even one shred of truth to his offerings it, the debate, could and would go on with some form of honor, but now I think that the only atheists carrying on the debate are the profit takers. You know. The ones making money on book sales and appearance fees by spreading a lie.


I believe that I can honestly declare that believers in God now own the position of scientific proof that their is a God. Though Atheist have not acquiesced openly; yet by their actions of decreasingly arguing in terms of the physical laws of the universe are moving towards unquantifiable items such as love with their arguments.


Human morality of course is a determination based upon shifting ideals amongst men, I say. Shifting sand, I say. They are building their arguments upon shifting sand. However that aside I say again(annoyingly so) Atheists are apparently abandoning the idea of a logical scientific approach and gravitating to an ambiguous area of moral values which I say will be fought by making atheist eat the statistics.


Also Love is not the purview of atheists but of Christians who over the last two thousand years have been the source of defining love.

You know what I say that means.

We have kicked the atheists out of their comfort zone and they' re now on the believers in Gods battle field . We got them were we want them.


Ladies and Gentlemen. I say that atheists can talk about what love is but they will never be able to outshine us in showing love because they don't know love.

And we who believe in Him do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........