Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am Gaurdian


I found this on the Internet. No name, no author. But it is apt to the way I feel. I don't like the oppression part and I am not about causing a revolt. I am about using more of the tools of the enemy against themselves such as normally in the case of communism their stated goals and the methods have not ever resulted in the peace and utopia that they say sought.
The tools then against communism was to continue to point out the lies. The same goes now for the new beast. The corporate beast. I will continue to use the new beasts fallacies against it. The fallacies of trying to convince us that without their money we wouldn't be able to prosper and that unless they are unconstrained they can't be free to do business to make money to employ people. They are lying. what they are doing does not add up to more but less. That their methods trample people and truth not promote. They should be happy to be scrutinized but they aren't. We will win.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........