Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Pictures


























Top : My Son posing for a varsity pic. Second: The Dome Home I lived in. I was unhappy yet I loved the house even though it wasn't finished. Third: Me hauling another load of fire wood to a nuther customer. Bottom: Back side of the dome. Uh wait a minute. UH oh hell you get it.


The Dome: Was a super insulated home that cost me all of 160 dollars a year to heat and uh, there was no cooling but then again nobody up there hardly had cooling. Nary hardly ever got over 80 and when it did you just gutted it out cause it really couldn't last for too many days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........