Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Saving Money

If you want to save money do it yourself. Or. Or. Don't spend your money and you will be saving it.

They say that in order to make money you have to spend it. MWHA! NOOOO! In order to make more money you have to invest it in something.

Wisdom dictates that you should invest in a matter you have become an expert in. If you feel you have no expertise then become an expert at something by education (not necessarily formal) and then practicing that something until you can compare as world class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........