Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Einstien said

Insanity is when a person or people keep doing the same thing expecting different results.

To me that is just a little vague.

I want to change that to make it more crystal clear.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting good results but getting bad. Now that.....is insanity.

If you are getting bad results and you have repeated the exercise perfectly then what ever you are doing is messed-up.

Sound familiar. I believe we are seeing the effort to do this amongst our politicians today. I could list all to the things they are trying to do but in the nature of keeping this short I will let you people think of all the things yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........