Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Appearances

Have we become an appearances only nation? If you look at this image and would answer any of the men are smaller then you just fell for an appearance and would call this a trick question.
The question is not a trick. It asks simply which man is smallest? Which man IS? Is being the operative word.
The answer is none of the above.
Is Edwards a bad congressman because he can't keep his penis to himself. Yes he is. To be a congressman you must have the best control of self of any man on the planet. You cannot be bribable or blackmailable. Your ethics must be impeccable. You cannot appear to be impeccable. You must be impeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........