Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Earth quakes and volcanoes on this side of earth.

Cool. Let us list them.

Haiti, Chili, Mexico, Iceland.

By God need another big volcanic eruption or two this year to cool the planet off..

Checking the patterns. Big earthquake in Indian Ocean several killer earthquakes in a short few year span on that side of the globe. Now a few years later huge stuff going on here. Is there a pattern emerging?

I think it is exciting to think of the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........