Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Eyjafjallajokull volcano




What a name, Eyjafjallajokull.

Ya know I am sorry for all the air delays but we need these volcanoes too blow. It is a part of Gods nature that we have to adapt to. I know that atheists can understand this but bear naked with me for a minute. The world does not revolve around air travel, and frankly do you want to risk traveling in a craft that has engines prematurely worn out due to glass particle ingestion.

This volcano has not decreased in activity as of today, it has increased. If you get on an aircraft in these conditions and it has catastrophic engine failure who you going to sue if you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........