Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Refer Madness

A dude I know is having a huge problem with FU delusions coupled with sympathy seeking. His main troubles include blaming someone else for his initial decisions at a young age to begin the use of illegal drugs.

In the past, I having had no personal experience with being on the butt end of abuse from these kinds of people, have never the less heard some horror stories about what they are capable of in spreading delusional lies about someone. Now I can say I have. Both my wife and the youngest male sibling in our family have done drugs extensively from youth on, and my wife has had some powerful delusional events that lead her to massive bouts of paranoia, one in particular which she acted upon cost us our home. My youngest sibling whom I will not call brother any longer, is convinced that I was the source of his choices which made him an addictive personality.
The truth is the drugs that they both swear that they have used including LSD change a person into addictive personalities according to studies that have been known of for 30, 40 years.

Normally I don't post too many links that support my own claims but not today. I will give you people the gift of knowing what I have known for 30 years.

Go here to read the supportive findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........