Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The news report still does not say

At Kent State decades ago there was a horrific incident in which national Guardsmen opened fire on protesting college students killing 4 and wounding many.

The report caption for the article says it has definitive evidence on who gave the order to fire.

After reading the report I now know. No one gave the order. The article caption is misleading. In the correct vernacular, is a lie.

The news media should want to know why the public doesn't trust them. Because of the bait and switch marketing tactics, that are more suited to gossip rags, and old used car dealership adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........