Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Coffee? Anyone?


The best coffee in the whole world. Bar none. Careful though once you drink this you may become so spoiled you will never want to have anything else ever again.



http://www.leroyhillcoffee.com/store.asp?ID=3&action=detail&ProductCode=11

Priced by the case. Kind of like that cheap 160 dollar bottle of wine I drank one day. The rest just became swill. Or the asperagus I ate from that fancy wing ding. Or how about the prime rib I ate at Montana's....It was so freaking good that since then any prime rib I have had might as well be c-rats.

This coffee.... so good that all the rest must be flavored and gulped so as to not spend too much time on the pallet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........