Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

A comment I made somewhere else

I am tired of supporting the rest of the world I think I will retire on them, and as far as their own security is concerned they can sink or swim.

You know what? I said this 13 years ago now. We get a cold they get the flue. The stimulus package has just suppressed the symptoms with out offering any antibiotics to cure the disease. The disease continues to fester and the likely breakdown of the economy will be far worse had they of let it crash and burn 4 years ago..

I am ready for it, is any body else? Or are you people too, not set up for the real crash and smash of the economy? Some of you will end up homeless when it does.

Of course we could avoid it. Raise tariffs.......Gasp!!!!! Build our own factories..... Gasp!!!! I would say buy American but what the hell do we produce in this country today? Last figure I saw only 17% of Americans produce a material substance to sell. You know hardware. I will not say cyber products count because they are a service. From the looks of it those 17% are supporting the rest of the efin world. That sucks! Back when it was over 25% we were doing great.

Throwing money at the problem....most of you know damn well that is just making it worse.

The rest of the world.....? Well they better learn to spend more and live it up a little more, and we here in the US better learn to save more and spend less or this whole thing ends up......? Dominoes fall and wars happen. This time I swear the war is coming here.

I swear it on my life that the writing is on the wall.


The only failure one should fear, is not hugging to the purpose they see as best.
George Eliot (1819-1880)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........