Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Still no results

The economy for all intents and purposes is stagnant. And a stagnant economy will shrink the labor pool, which I say shrinks the economy.

Supporting video.


Hmm, that's interesting...Curious even. The Pakistanis close a border crossing stopping supplies from crossing over. Nato forces wax some pak border patrols. The question I have is have the crooks so bought off the Paki frontier forces that their is no defacto border? Of course Pakistan is a Muslim country and the people of the country consider us an enemy anyway. Funny that we pay no attention to that.

I don't know if this will be the final posting for the day but I am here to tell you that this video is of deadly importance....If God tarries.....




"If some books are deemed most baneful and their sale forbid, how, then, with deadlier facts, not dreams of doting men? Those whom books will hurt will not be proof against events. Events, not books, should be forbid."
Herman Melville (1819-1891)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........