Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Interesting.

The Presidents political stumping is referred to as a road show. Must be entertaining. Oh here you go. The President does not appear to realize that THE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING EVERYTHING HE'S DOING........ You can't go to a freaking fundraiser with a group of people to one of the other groups you just recently tried to take over, and NOT LOOK HYPOCRITICAL....My God if the democrats don't want to get reelected, why the hell don't they just quit. Oh yeah they get to keep whatever campaign funds they don't spend on campaigning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........