Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Let us be truly free

Let us not spike the ball before we cross the goal line. Let us continue to accelerate through the finish line. Let us not shoulder our arms until the last bullet is fired. Let us gain our second wind, raise up once more and slam our opponents temple of wuss to dust. Let us assert once and for all. This nation is a Republic and shall NEVER be anything but.

Let us be united as one for one purpose. To defend each others liberty to be individuals as each of us sees fit; that we should live our lives a rejoicing, free from the enslavement of the communal soociopathical ants that the Demo-rats have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........