Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mercinaries

Or mercs for short. I expect they make good money but the overall expense to a country or company must be high.

Admaninutjob calls for the death of US leaders. I guess we are getting to him. Must have disrupted some important operations of his or something, in which case keep up the good work.

Miners about to be rescued....Okat this link is to the player and not the specific video.



Amazing how each young person must learn that they have to live a more disciplined calm personal life and that carries over to their working life. That society depends upon the young who are far more brash seems terrifying to the boring and bored simpletons. I think everything in it's time.

There is a time for everything under the sun. Living a wreckless life continually is destructive. But planning a time for wreckless abandon once in a while can be invigorating; even stimulating the creative aura needed to carry on renewing and refreshing ones desire to move forward and upward. Michale Vick has learned....and learned it well and made it apart of him....to work hard study hard and gets to see the astonishing results. May it be his understanding of humbled and in his humility he yet become the greatness that he was meant to be. If he sees it right he will find that though he has great talent the credit belongs to someones else. The credit belongs to God.

Next: Europe went gray on God and stopped proselytizing and now their culture is doomed save by a miracle of God.






Mohomad above Allah. Huh! I think I may have a clue that fits the book of Daniels 11:36: Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........