Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

North Korea, Messing up negitiations?...Or when the puppet gets out of hand.

Ok. Either North Korea is really stupid oooor are really trying to drive a wedge between the US and China. But their problem? Money talks and B#$% walks. And North Korea has no money. NK can start talking or start walking. Either one of them will do.

____________________________________________________________

Nuther story I ran into . No link to it, just me telling you a story.

Guy goes out one night and while he is gone crooks come over to his house to steal the car door off his other car for the rear view mirror. In the process of the theft they find a gun in the car.

It gets more interesting. At 2 am; the guy comes home. The crooks hastily hide under the car....but forget to close the car door they were working on all the way....The guy fails to notice the open door and goes on into his house.

Now the writer of the story says; what if the guy saw the open door, closed it , went all suspicious and started to look around? Crook under the car with a fire arm and stuff.

To all that I add this question. What makes you think if the guy had a gun in the one car, he wouldn't have a gun, in the one he was driving at the time? Eh?

____________________________________________________________

Islam will always breed these kinds of people: "U.S. officials arrest a Somali-born teenager in connection with a plot to detonate what he thought was a car bomb at a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Oregon."(Reuters)


Why will these types of people be created out of Islam? Because this kind of evil is in there Koran, the book of their religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........