Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Wait wait wait what was that?

Did I here something strange. Business might feel more comfortable? How about the PEOPLE?

See this picture? This is how I feeel congress and the US Government, and the business cabal that suck the money out of the American Taxpayers are. The people keep telling the gov to ease up on the BS is like......well read the sign. Courtesy of Strangely specific.


How about this one. The squirrel is the the government and the gray wall is policy.

epic fail photos - Squirrel FAIL gif
see more funny videos


Doink! And the people watching are going what the hell are they doing. Oh hell no!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........