Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Health care

I suppose I could weigh in on this.......again.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Whoops sorry about that. Not. Yes I am. No I am not.

Gee I wonder what I am trying to say.

All they have to do is make a law outlawing for profit hospitals. That will go a long ways.... a very long ways twards solving the medical crunch.

Ohhh but the poor poor special interests who want to make mucho money off of our sickly misery will be sooooo hurt.

F--- em. The last f------ thing an ill person is thinking about is the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........