Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

President on

Somebody asks, "Why would he do it?"
"He's a jackass," Obama replies, (laughter)
Thinking to have gone to far, mirthfully continues . "Come on guys," he says. "Cut the president some slack. I've got a lot of other stuff on my plate."

That's the blue collar answer. The common mans way. The last figure I ever heard was that 75% of the population of the U.S. was not college educated. And he just spoke to the and for the vast majority of people who thought that the rapper Kanye West was rude to Taylor Swift.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090915/ap_on_en_tv/us_tv_obama_tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........