Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

Anarchy

Quote from Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"The government is the potent omnipresent
teacher. For good or ill it teaches the whole people by its example.Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. To declare that the end justifies the means -- to declare that the government may commit crimes -- would bring terrible retribution."

If I knew this naturally what happened to all of those college graduates? Did they fucking unlearn this in college.

Retribution cometh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........