Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The nation is immoral and needs to be invaded

http://www.crosswalk.com/news/commentary/11610013/

The nation is immoral and needs to be invaded because:

An invasion of this magnitude would naturally kill off dope heads and their willing supporters who are usually people who are still or did dope and hate it that they still feel guilty about it.

It would also destroy the drug transportation industry.

It would also free up vigilantes to hunt the dope dealers and other sundry criminal misfits too summarily kill them like the rabid animals that they are.

So come on you chicken shit European Asian and African wanna be's you need this fight as much as us. You need it to blow off steam and we need it to get rid of the gangrenous criminal cancer that has taken over our country not only that but the philosophical fucks need a reminder that they are a fucking luxury not a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........