Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Proverbs

Pro 11:1 A falseH4820 balanceH3976 is abominationH8441 to the LORD:H3068 but a justH8003 weightH68 is his delight.H7522



H7522
רצן רצון
râtsôn râtsôn
raw-tsone', raw-tsone'
From H7521; delight: - (be) acceptable (-ance, -ed), delight, desire, favour, (good) pleasure, (own, self, voluntary) will, as . . . (what) would.


I am sure that there is much about my life that is not a delight to him so I wish and will it to my self that I shall improve upon myself that I may be found more a delight to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My policy is: I will delete any comment that does not meet my specification for the truth.

Before you comment remember one thing. The vast majority of what I say are my own personal thoughts and insites. Though the norm for a reporter is to back up what he says with data and info I am not a reporter nor a pundit. I am a plain old American having my say..........